Our outdoor Plant-It Box planters and raised garden beds are a great way to add some greenery to your outdoor space, and they can also serve as a stylish focal point. But with so many options available, it can be overwhelming trying to decide on the best look for your garden. Here are 5 ways to style your garden planters:
1. Go monochromatic: Choose planters in the same colour family as your roof, fence, fascia and gutters for a cohesive look. This works especially well with neutral tones like white and greys.
2. Mix and match: Don't be afraid to mix and match different shapes and sizes of planters, or paint the timber edging with bold contrasting colours. This can add visual interest and dimension to your garden.
3. Add some height: Use taller planters to add some vertical interest to your garden. This works especially well in small spaces where horizontal space is limited.
4. Matching wood tones: Paint or stain the timber of your garden planters to match your existing deck or outdoor area. For example, merbau planters look great when positioned on or next to your merbau decking.
5. Make a statement: Choose bold colours for your garden beds as well as your plants and flowers to make a statement in your garden. This is a great way to add some personality and brighten up your outdoor space.
If you are having trouble deciding, we are here to assist with design and colour options to complement the overall design of your garden.